Launched in May 2017, Google jobs offer easy navigation functions to look for jobs published online.
Here is how you can find a job and receive a Gmail alert in your inbox.
1. Type in a job you are looking for. For example, I used Chef Job.
2. Click the Blue Bar. For this instance, it says "job".
3. Refine your search by adjusting the search setting as Category, title, location and etc.
4. Turn the Alarm on. This will send you an email for this search.
5. Adjust the notification frequency under "Alerts."
4. If you want to create a different alarm email, you need to type in a new job title, search and adjust the settings.